BentoSMB Recipes Test
Chili Crisp Arrabbiata
Keywords: pasta, sauce
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- ½ lb penne
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 cups water
- 2 cups canned tomato
- 4 cups chopped basil
- 1 tsp (or up to 1 Tbsp) Mr Bing Chili Crisp
- Begin boiling a large pot of lightly salted water for pasta.
- In a sauce pot, heat one tablespoon of your favorite cooking oil over medium-high heat.
- When oil is hot, add onions and cook about 5 minutes until translucent, soft, and beginning to brown.
- Add garlic, cook for 2 minutes, add Mr Bing Chili Crisp and cook for 15-30 seconds.
- Pour water into the pot and scrape up any brown spots, add tomatoes, and gently simmer for 10-15 mins.
- While sauce is simmering, cook pasta according to its package instructions.
- Remove sauce from heat, stir in basil, and combine with pasta.