Chili Crisp Crusted Maple Bacon
- 1 package of thick cut bacon
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons Mr Bing Chili Crisp (avoid oil to use mostly solids)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F, placing a rack in the middle.
- Lay bacon evenly spaced on a parchment lined sheet tray.
- Mix the maple syrup and Mr Bing Chili Crisp until totally combined.
- Spoon about one teaspoon of the mix and evenly spread over each slice of bacon.
- Bake the bacon in the oven for 25 minutes, rotating at about the halfway mark.
- While the bacon is cooking, prepare another sheet tray with a rack for cooling.
- Once the bacon is done, immediately transfer to the rack and allow to cool before eating.