Chili Crisp and Ginger Vinaigrette with Spinach
- 5 ounces baby spinach, washed and dried
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons Mr Bing Chili Crisp, stirred up well
- 3 ounces orange juice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon sesame oil
- ⅓ cup toasted cashews
- Keep spinach in a large bowl off to the side. In a small pot, heat olive oil over medium heat until shimmery, about 3 minutes.
- Add ginger and saute just until it begins to brown.
- Add sesame seeds and toast for about 2 more minutes.
- Add chili crisp and remove from the heat. Mix about 30 seconds, just to incorporate.
- Add orange juice, salt, honey, and sesame oil. Stir together, immediately pour the hot vinaigrette over baby spinach, and toss together to wilt the greens.
- Stir in cashews and serve while still warm.