Chili Crisp and Crispy Bacon Brussel Sprouts
- 2 pounds brussel sprouts
- 2 tablespoons chili oil from Mr Bing Chili Crisp
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 12 ounces thick cut bacon
- 1 tablespoon Mr Bing Chili Crisp, stirred up well
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Cut brussel sprouts in half, toss with chili oil and sea salt, and roast at 425°F for 35 minutes until browned, crispy, and tender.
- Cook bacon until crispy, allow to cool and break or chop into bite size pieces and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the chili crisp, molasses, and vinegar.
- Once the brussel sprouts are cooked, toss them in the vinegar mix to completely coat, add bacon, and serve hot.