Chili Crisp Garlic Knots
1h 15min - 2h 45min*
- Dough for one 12-ounce pizza (about 10 ounces), homemade or store bought
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Mr Bing Chili Crisp, strained from oil
- ¼ parmesan cheese, grated
- Proof dough in a warm spot until almost doubled in size. This can take about 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on the temperature of the dough you start with*. Colder dough takes longer to proof, and typically store bought dough is refrigerated.
- On a lightly floured surface, pat dough into approximately 12 inch by 4 inch rectangle and cut into 1 inch strips.
- Roll strips into logs and gently tie them into knots, then tuck the ends underneath.
- Evenly space on a parchment lined tray and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- While baking, mix together the melted butter, chili crisp, and cheese. Generously spoon or brush this mixture over the dough knots and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Garnish with more cheese if desired and serve hot.