Mr Bing’s Sweet & Spicy Sticky Sauce
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1.5 teaspoons cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅓ cup honey
- ⅓ cup white vinegar
- ½ cup Mr Bing Chili Crisp, stirred up well
- ¼ cup parsley, washed and picked
- Fully dissolve cornstarch into water.
- Combine all ingredients except parsley into a small pot and whisk together.
- Slowly bring to boil, turn down heat and gently simmer for 1 minute then remove from heat.
- Stir in parsley and toss with wings, tofu, or roasted vegetables!