Spicy Deviled Eggs
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Mr Bing Chili Crisp
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tsp white sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon scallion greens, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chili oil from Mr Bing Chili Crisp
- Bring 3 quarts of water to a boil, add eggs and boil for 30 seconds before turning heat down to a gentle simmer for 12 minutes.
- While eggs are cooking, prepare an ice water bath.
- In a bowl mix mayonnaise, chili crisp, mustard, vinegar, and salt until totally combined and set aside in the refrigerator. Thinly slice scallion greens and set aside.
- Remove eggs from the boiling water and immediately place into the ice bath for 10 minutes. After cooling, peel eggs and return to the ice bath for 10 more minutes to chill all the way through.
- Gently pat eggs dry with a clean towel, slice in half lengthwise, and carefully remove the yolk. Place the egg white "cups" on a plate and add yolks to the mayo mixture for the filling.
- Whisk filling together until combined and smooth, place into a pastry bag or plastic bag with a small corner cut off, and fill the egg whites.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds, scallions, and chili oil. Serve chilled.