Bing Bloody Mary
4 8oz Drinks
- 24oz (3 cups) tomato juice
- 1.5oz (3 tablespoons) Mr Bing Chili Crisp, well mixed
- 1oz (2 tablespoons) Worcestershire sauce (subtle soy sauce for vegan, tamari for gluten free)
- 1oz (2 tablespoons) fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 8oz (1 cup) vodka
- Lime wedges
- Smoked salt
- Pickled vegetables
- Fresh cucumber sticks
- Combine all ingredients for the mix, except vodka, and blend until slightly smooth.
- Prepare each glass by wetting the rim with a lime wedge and dipping into smoked sale, then add ice.
- Evenly distribute the mix into each glass, top them with 2oz of vodka and stir.
- Garnish with pickled vegetables, fresh cucumber sticks, or whatever you prefer!