Brie and Peach Galette
- 1 14-oz package of frozen puff pastry
- 2 ripe peaches
- 8oz brie
- 2 tablespoons Mr Bing Chili Crisp
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 sprigs thyme
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Take puff pastry out of the freezer and allow it to defrost before unfolding.
- Cut peaches in half, remove the pits, slice into ¼ inch thick pieces, and set aside.
- Cut brie in half widthwise (to create a smaller triangle and a trapezoid), slice into ¼ inch thick pieces and set aside.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, gently unfold the puff pastry and lay on top of the parchment.
- Lay the brie down first, lengthwise in rows of 3. Next lay peach slices on top of the rows of brie.
- Fold up and crimp the edges of puff pastry around the cheese and peaches, this doesn’t have to be perfect!
- Spoon some well mixed Mr Bing Chili Crisp evenly over the galette, drizzle with honey, place thyme on top, put in the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes until edges are golden brown and crispy.
- Once out of the oven, sprinkle with a little flaky sea salt and allow to cool for 10-15 minutes before cutting.
This can be eaten on it’s own or served on top of a small handful of arugula.