Broccoli Satay Salad
- 3 small heads of broccoli
- ⅓ cup sunflower seeds, roasted and salted
- ½ cup minced red onion
- ⅓ cup unsweetened (or slightly sweetened) cranberries
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter (or other preferred nut butter)
- 3 tablespoons Mr Bing Chili Crisp, stirred well
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ cup lime juice (about 2 large limes)
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce (or tamari)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Cut florets off the large broccoli stem, as close to the crown as possible and then cut or break any large pieces into small bite-sized pieces.
- Place in a bowl with sunflower seeds, minced red onion, and dried cranberries and gently toss together.
- In another bowl, add the peanut butter, Mr Bing Chili Crisp, maple syrup, lime juice, soy sauce, and smoked paprika and whisk until completely smooth.
- Add the sauce to the broccoli and mix well until everything is coated.
- Can be served immediately or refrigerated until ready to eat. This will stay fresh for 2 days in a refrigerator.