Elote (Mexican Street Corn)
- 5-8 ears of corn
- ½ cup of Mexican crema or sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Mr Bing Chili Crisp, well stirred
- 2 large limes, zested and juiced
- ½ cup cotija cheese, crumbled finely
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- Peel the corn, leaving some stem to be used as a handle.
- Char the corn on the grill or underneath an oven broiler.
- Combine all the other ingredients except the cilantro and whisk together until completely combined.
- Use a brush to generously spread the coating all over each corn cob, sprinkle with a little more cotija and the cilantro and you’re ready to serve!