- 2 slices of sourdough bread
- ½ cup of shredded cheese (we used smoked gouda)
- 2 teaspoons Mr Bing Chili Crisp
- Place a pan over medium-low heat.
- Mix shredded cheese with Mr Bing Chili Crisp and pack evenly between the two slices of bread.
- Add a teaspoon of butter to the pan and melt completely before adding the sandwich.
- Toast about 4-5 minutes (until bread is golden brown and crispy) then remove, add and melt another teaspoon of butter, then toast the second side of the sandwich.
Eat right away while hot and melty.